Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

XVI Photoshoot} Aisaka Taiga in china dress via Tokyohunter

Photobucket

Wave Aisaka Taiga China dress
My 2 favorites. More in the link or the slideshow.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Also, a big thank you to Tokyohunter, who managed to bring one Taiga to me. Smooth as always.
Other items I've bought using his services:
  • Wave's Taiga
  • GSC's Nendoroid Pixel Maritan Strike! Battle Assault LTD
  • GSC's Nendoroid Melissa Seraphy Devil ver. WF LTD

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar