Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Arigato for the 19000 hits

Photobucket

I write this post because I'm so glad of having so much visits on my collection ^^
Thank you all ^^ The 19000 milestone is beautiful ^^
Well...this is my banners' history
Photobucket
Photobucket
(these two nendo banners are done by me)
Photobucket
(I did Mitsuru banner...I love this pic and her yukata)
Photobucket
(Zetsu did this Silmeria, choosing the pic too...its from a doujinshi)
Photobucket
(I also did this Flonne♥ ♥ ♥)

Photobucket
(This Exelica was done by Saru...thank you very much!!)

Photobucket
(Thanks a lot sweetheart! Iruell done this snowy Gwendolyn banner)

Photobucket
Theiaaaa ♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket
Ein ♥ ♥ ♥>

Photobucket
my gaia avataaar ♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket
Yuna ♥ ♥ ♥


Photobucket
Silvia ♥ ♥ ♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
By sweet Yumez

Photobucket

Photobucket
By Iruell again, Alicia Florence ♥ ♥

Photobucket
This one was made by Leonia :*** with a POP x Touhou fan art ^^

Photobucket
The 10k milestone was a very beautiful one...I did a special banner for this special day, with Anemone and the heart of my beloved Maryan.


Photobucket
This photo of Lily is from my France road trip ^^

Photobucket
This Hitagi is for the 11k, another beautiful number ^^
Photobucket
The 11.500 milestone were for this beautiful Luis Royo's girl.
Photobucket
The 12k was a lovely kiriban too, the biggest kiribans are for biggest characters ^^ I specially love this Alicia, so sweet ^^

Photobucket
The 12500 hits are for P3, featuring the Full moon drama cd


Photobucket
13k milestone is related to toooons of nendoroids...the raw is a checklist included in this post for filling a nendo-checklist http://www.flickr.com/photos/singer_yuna/4964189083/

Photobucket
The 14k milestone was a return to the origins, a Yuna kiriban, this time the KH ver.

Photobucket
The 14,5k kiriban featuring Tsumugi

Photobucket
The 15k featuring my favorite Nekomimi

Photobucket
The 16k milestone done by my bf ^^
Photobucket
The little Riddley, one of my most wanted gashapons...finally ordered! 16,5k kiriban for her! Featuring Tony Taka art!

Photobucket
The 17k kiriban done by Catherine <3<3<3<3

Photobucket
The 18k milestone featuring one beautiful art of Shiitake

Photobucket
The 18.5k featuring my loved KOS-MOS

Photobucket
And my nekomimis again! this time with purple tones ^^
Thank you for the 19000 visits on my collection!!!!!

And coming soon more (I hope ^^).
IT'S OVER 19000!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario