Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

Monkey Island EPICNESS

Photobucket
The secret of Monkey Island is a videogame very important on my life. Its funny, intelligent...and...it talks about pirates! Its a very oldie in my heart. So when I saw the release of a statue...I went for it. The USA shipping was awful as always...and highly increased my bill...but finnally here is it! The bad news is that Guybrush Treepwood ahoge arrived broken u.u

Coming soon a photoshoot ^^

2 comentarios:

  1. Nigun videojuego me ha hecho llorar de risa como los monkeys del 1 al 3 con personajes tan pesados como Stan , terrorificos como Murray XD o los canibales vegetarianos como cara limon ... si hasta me hacian gracia las gallinas del monkey 3 ^^.

    Cuidado lechuck no te vaya a salir el alma disparda XD.

    P.D: vaya siento la rotura del pobre Guybrush :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lo mejor el mono de tres cabezas, el Pollo Diablo y Elaine Marley-Threepwood

    ResponderEliminar