Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Phoenix Wright Justice for All (VG)

............
................This is a pros and cons review... shorter than the previous review of the 1st game (here) ^^


+Miles Edgeworth (again)

(specially with his blue suit he wears on the airport)
+ Addictive plot plus interesting flips in the storyline (again)
+ Extremely well detailed characters and all of them are very charming (again)...some of them returned from the previous Ace attorney
+ MIDI music with tons of faces...all very catchy
(again...but now as a Phoenix Wright ringtone)

Cons

- only 4 cases...a "whaaaaaat?!" bigger than the 5 on the previous game.
- Very difficult sometimes. *please dont use the whip for commanding me to use the FAQ*
- Not returning the new features of case#5 on the 1st Ace attorney.
- Miss Von Karma...she is a child after all. I got the secret cutscene...how can she hate Miles ♥ . ♥

I love this game...its a lawyers' game after all. This 2nd episode was more dificult than the first...but I liked.
The best of all...Miles Edgeworth ♥ ♥ ♥...pure love.
I will love a Worthy nendooo!! Please GSC! (and the rest of the cast too, hehe)

............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario