Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

lunes, 13 de abril de 2009

Now Singing II

Photobucket
now singing,


A song from Persona 4 videogame, the game Im playing nowadays. My favorite song of all the OST.
Heaven, so it reminds me a lot Rise and the hope I have of buying one Rise done by Alter company.

Persona 4 OST - Heaven
Can't get my mind out of those memories
Now Time to tell them don't take my dream
Still music keeps on turning me from the words that hurt my soul
Removing doubts from my mind

Those long days passing by from that door Like late summer they slowly fade away
Finding ways through the favorite tune Play all day with my eyes closed
Those long days passing by from that door Like late summer they slowly fade away
Finding ways through the favorite tune Filling me with those sounds.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario