Read more!

About Singer Yuna











My old nickname, Mistique, on my random nendosig ^^

lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

3250 hits on Tsuki-board!

Photobucket

I write this post because I'm so glad of having so much visits on my collection ^^
The truth is my ip visits doesnt count but if they were counted...lol I use a lot tsuki for making figure plans etc.
Not in vane I choose between my +1000 wished figures my coming soon boughts

Well...this is my banners' history
Photobucket
Photobucket
(these two nendo banners are done by me)
Photobucket
(I did Mitsuru myself...I love this pic and her yukata)
Photobucket
(Zetsu did this Silmeria, choosing the pic too...its from a doujinshi)
Photobucket
(I also did this Flonne <3<3<3<3>

Photobucket
(This Exelica was done by Saru...thank you very much!!)

Photobucket
(Thanks a lot sweetheart! Iruell done this snowy Gwendolyn banner)

And coming soon more (I hope ^^). Thank you for giving me the 6th rank! Like my favorite claymore, Miria!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario